Tuesday 17 January 2012

In My Mailbox (#2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where bloggers show what books they have bought, been gifted or borrowed in the last week.
 
I have been meaning to do this for THREE weeks now, so here we go:
From the library:
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Wood
Blood Ties by Sophie McKenzie
From my dad:
Torn by Cat Clarke
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
From my mum:
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Bought myself:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Hate List byJennifer Brown
Steampunk! edited by Kelly Link and Gavin J. Grant
From HarperCollins Publishers (thank you!):
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Tempest by Julia Cross


Yeah - I have done pretty well, to say the least! What's in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! New follower:) U got some really gr8 reads this week! I hve had Glow on my list for a bit of time now. I can't wait to see what your review is.
    Happy Reading!
    Books&Beyond

    ReplyDelete