Wednesday 1 February 2012

Book of the Month: January

This month I have read so many great books, and while there was something special in each one of them, there is no doubt in my mind when I say my book of the month is Looking For Alaska by John Green.

I read this book for the first time about a year ago, and I love it just as much now as I did then. I mean, I even have little quotes underlined and circled in Sharpie in it. It changed my whole perspective on life, and for that, I urge anyone who hasn't read it to click here (or here if you're not in the UK) and buy it! And for those who have read it? Read it again! This book is for everyone and anyone, and even if you read the sypnosis and decide it isn't your thing, you should still give it a try, because it is genuinely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment