Friday 20 July 2012

Follow Friday (#11)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you meet and follow different bloggers.


Question of the Week: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever the cost). What two books will you buy?

Oh my gosh! Okay, first I would get The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer, because I adore that man, and although the book isn't exactly what I usually read, I reckon I'd still enjoy it. The second would be Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter. Okay, so it isn't exactly out yet - but it will be soon, so I would just save the gift card for then.

So what would you choose?

16 comments:

  1. Good choice! I really want to read Alice in Zombieland as well! :)
    My FF: http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/07/follow-me-friday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love Alice in Wonderland, so I'm really excited :D

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Alice in Zombieland!! And I love Chris Colfer!! :) New follower
    My FF
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I really want to read Alice in Zombieland - it looks amazing!

    New follower!! :D

    http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/feature-and-follow-5-im-being-featured.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice in Zombieland sounds awesome! Great choice! I don't think I have heard of the other one but I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing!

    Following!
    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought The Wishing Spell! I'm a big fan of Chris Colfer and I love fairy tales, so I have high hopes for it!
    New follower!
    My Feature&Follow post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice in Zombieland sounds way cool! New follower and check out my FF post: http://www.authorheather.com/2012/07/feature-follow-july-20-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some good choices!

    I'm a new follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting titles!

    Here are my picks.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete