Sunday 11 November 2012

Stacking The Shelves (#1)


STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get together and show off what new reads are stacking up on their shelves.

Right, so I have switched from doing In My Mailbox to my own book hauls, and now I've changed again to Stacking the Shelves! Maybe I'll stick with this meme this time? Anyway, this week I've gotten a few books, all of which I am super excited about!

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (from my dad)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (from my dad)
Labyrinth by Kate Mosse (borrowed from my mum)
Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (bought by me)
Hysteria by Megan Miranda (from Bloomsbury through NetGalley)
Rape Girl by Alina Klein (from Namelos through NetGalley)
Entangled by Nikki Jefford (from Nikki through NetGalley)
The Panem Companion by V. Arrow (from BenBella Books, Inc through NetGalley)

2 comments:

  1. I borrowed (& read) Labrinth from my mom too. There was another one of hers that I think both my mom & I read to, Sepulchre, I think? But while I did enjoy her books, my mom LOVED them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's good! I saw it and my mum said she thought I'd love them. Review soon, hopefully!

      Delete