Saturday 1 December 2012

Book of the Month: November

I read a lot of brilliant novels this month, but only two really stood out for me, and both for very different reasons. I rated both Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath five stars because although nothing alike, they were both interesting and excellently written. But although I did thoroughly enjoy both of them, there is still a clear winner to me.

Throne of Glass was the first novel I read this month, but it has stuck with me all this time. The concept was so unique that Maas had me hooked right from the beginning. I loved all of the characters, the descriptions were fabulous, and the whole world she created was so well thought-out, it may as well have been real. If you haven't read Throne of Glass, you must add it to your TBR list immediately! It is definitely worth it.

2 comments:

  1. This has been sitting on my shelf for a while but I definitely need to pick it up soon! It sounds really good :)

    ReplyDelete