Friday 1 February 2013

Book of the Month: January


Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
This month I have read ten books, and compared with December, they weren't as great as I had hoped. Four 3 stars, five 4 stars, and one 5 star - I suppose it's not that difficult to guess which one would be my book of the month!

I'd had my eye on Under the Never Sky for a while, due to the blurb and the major hype surrounding it. And after finishing it two days ago, I can safely say that the hype is there for a very good reason. With amazing characters, a steady and good plot, and believable relationships, this is definitely a series I'd recommend to dystopian lovers - and if you haven't tried dystopian fiction yet, then this is probably one of the best books to start with. Now to get my hands on Through the Ever Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment