Tuesday 17 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (#10)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.

Top Ten... Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List


  1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - It's so close, I can almost taste it! Okay, not literally...but still. I feel like I have waited an eternity for this book. I need to know Tris and Four's final chapter.
  2. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano - If I just did immature grabby hands, I still think you'd get the point. Need it.
  3. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake - I loved Anna Dressed in Blood (note to self: get the sequel!), and I've heard nothing but good things about Antigoddess. I have my fingers crossed!
  4. Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston - A realistic dystopian? Count me in.
  5. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black - Trying not to whip out the grabby hands again. I'm cautious around vampire novels now, purely because it's such a done genre. But I have high hopes for this.
  6. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - Nothing like a bit of sci-fi in the autumn.
  7. Once We Were by Kat Zhang - I was kind of disappointed with the prequel, but I still want to see where the rest of the series is going. What can I say, I'm intrigued.
  8. Inhuman by Kat Falls - I actually have an ARC of this book (yay!) so I'll definitely be reading it soon. So far it has had an overall great reception, so I'm super excited for it.
  9. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White - Children of the gods, ah, hasn't it just been done before? Um, not with the Egyptian gods it hasn't!
  10. Relativity by Cristin Bishara - ALTERNATE UNIVERSES yessss.

Okay, now I'm just left wanting them all. Thanks for that, guys! I'm only kidding (sort of). So what books are on your Fall TBR list? Leave a comment and a link below.

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Your list is awesome - all such good books. My list is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess Allegiant! It made everyone's list, lol. These Broken Stars is AMAZING <3 One of the best YA out there, in my opinion. You'll love it :D
    I really liked These Broken Stars and Once We Were, too. And I can't wait for Antigoddess! Awesome list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I am looking forward to Allegiant and Antigoddess too! I have the latter in my TBR pile, but I have a few books that have to be read first before I can get to that one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I can't wait for Allegiant, Perfect Ruin and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Enjoy all these books!
    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! I also need to read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown and Antigoddess :D.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! We have quite a few books in common:) Allegiant, Antigoddess, Coldest Girl, can't wait to read them!

    TTT @ Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing a bunch of these around. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s TTT

    ReplyDelete